Defining A Clear Process Of Achieving Real Goals
Four components comprise the underlying basis of the PPS Physiotherapy Performance Model. These help to define a clear process of achieving each identified goal while continuing to grow and evolve. PPS will work closely with you through each step of the process to guarantee your success.
Make It Clear
- Create and document a winning vision for your business
- Define the strategy that will deliver your business vision
- Gain clarity on what you have to do to build your successful business asset
- Know the key levers that will drive your practice’s success
- Build a customer journey that delivers excellent customer service and maximises service and sales opportunities (for your patients and for those who refer to you)
- Create an environment where staff understand the rules of engagement
- Build a lead generation plan to know how you will find your next customers.
Make It Real
- Capture the key performance levers and track them in a scorecard system
- Identify both your high performers and underachievers and identify strategies to recognise, reward and coach
- Implement a daily/weekly/monthly work schedule to deliver operational excellence
- Implement a system to track and move the critical sales KPIs of Conversion, Average Transaction Value (ATV), Items per sale and Revenue per hour
- Build your customer loyalty plan to retain your customers.
Make It Happen
- Create magnificent marketing materials for your practice
- Plan and schedule winning marketing campaigns
- Implement a process to communicate important daily targets to your team
- Implement a formal service program that ensures staff are competent where it counts
- Introduce non-negotiable standards in the area of operations, sales and service
- Set up a staff training process that addresses product knowledge skill gaps
- Organise your practice so that it runs effectively in your absence
- Improve the productivity of your staff without having to increase their wages.
Make It Last
- Create permission based e-mail campaigns to build profitable relationships with prospects and customers
- Build your team’s skills and behaviours through performance coaching
- Implement win:win agreements with all staff so they understand what is required and how to deliver it
- Create a competitive environment which motivates your team to drive sales
- Implement the systems to eliminate operational, sales and service compliance issues.